Burning sensation inside penis, red rashes on glans, mupimet ointment, bloated feeling in stomach, slip disc, L4- L5, diabetic

I have a burning sensation inside my penis (right from lower inside - near Kegel muscle area to the tip) for past is accompanied by somewhat relieving sensation while unrinating followed by burning after urinating stops)..I am also witnessing some reddish rashes on the glans for which I am using Mupimet ointment...I am experiencing this problem which accompanied (my observation may not be true) my unsatisfactory bowel motions leading to bloated feeling in the stomach...Incidentally I have recently suffered slip disc problem in L4 & L5 for past one month with pain still continuing in the back...and unfortunately I am diabetic....Pls help..
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012