Burning sensation in vagina. Foul smell when having sex. Pink discharge after sex. Help

hello . for the past two or three days , my vaginal hole (the one i have sex with) has been having a little burning sensation . when I have sex, it gave off a foul smell. after sex, my discharge is pinkish. I thought it was because my boyfriend is rough during sex, but it still hurts now. the discharge is now white again, but still has a smell to it. to relieve the pain, i rest my finger on top of the whole. i don t feel any type of bumps. also, for the past couple of weeks i haven t been using underwear with clothes (jeans, leggings). I don t know if that could contribute to it. please help me
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
To clarify your condition you need to stop for few days sexual intercourse and monitor your self( discharge, smell, itching , etc.. ) because your signs and symptoms are not normal. If after few days your symptoms will persist then you need laboratory investigation for possible infection ( yeast, bacterial – where frequently occur itching, discharge, foul smell, etc.. ) Those tests exactly will include :saline wet mount ( microscopic exam) , Whiff test ( with KOH solutions), Culture, Urine analysis.
I wish you good luck and speedy recovery.
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.
Best Regards,

Dr.Mihail