Burning sensation in the upper part of abdomen, bloating and burping. On pantaprazole and ornidazole. Symptoms persisting

Hi! I m having mild burning sentaion in the upper part of left abdomen, bloating , and exessive burping and farting to an exent as well. Though not affecting my lifestyle, it is certainly causing discomfort through the day and more before and after meals. I was on pantaprozole and ornidazole previously for a week and now on rabeprazole and Cinitapride. I feel better while on tablets, but symptoms keep recurring and is persistent for almost 40 days now. Should I go in for endoscopy and USG of abdomen. Please advise. Also, what is the diagnosis and and its cause. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012