Burning sensation in the legs while swallowing, weakness. Diagnosed with vasovagal syncope and SVT. Is this neurological?

Bubbling sensation in legs when laying down, sometimes sitting. I feel weak. Cardiologist ruled out PAD. Past years was diagnosed with Vasovagal Syncope & SVT. Father diabetic, Mom high BP . Mom had stroke , her family has poor circulation. Is this Neurological or need tests/ a supplement/prescription/therapy/surgery? Interferes with activies in day-keeps me awake at night. Age 49, weight 140, female.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013