Burning sensation in mouth, tongue, genital area after unprotected oral sex. Prescribed thrush medicine, no relief. HPV?

I am 31 years old. Female, 5'4 and 145 pounds. I smoke and drink often. A month ago I had protected sex with a new partner who has had several other partners before me. 2 weeks later I gave him unprotected oral sex. Immediately after I developed a burning sensation in my mouth and on my tongue. Then I felt the same burning feeling travel throughout my whole body and rest in the tongue and genital area. My tongue now has what my dr calls "swollen papllae" and even prescribed thrush medication. But I completed the treatment and there has been no relief. The burning in my genital area includes the whole "boxer short" region, including under my buttox and behind my thighs. It has continued since onset. Sometimes worse than others. When I do feel it, (usually a few hours a day) the burning is severe and I have to move my clothes away from the area. There is redness, but no bumps, sores, anything like that. I have an appt with my gyn on wed. But I am losing sleep over this whole thing. My question is, can it be hpv in the mouth and genitals? If so, can hpv live on your thigh and groin area? If so, I wouldn't have it inside right? Since I used a condom? what are your thoughts? It does not hurt to urinate, and I do not have smelly discharge. I may have a little bit more then normal but I am not sure if that is the case, or if I am just feeling it more because I am burning down there.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013