Burning sensation in lower back and biceps, feel nauseas, fatigue and headache. Is it due to thyroid medication?

hi My name is Laura . and I am lost my body joins , elbows lower back , some times i get this burning sensation on my lower arms and my biceps has been so sore I can lift past my shoulder , and now I started in the last few days to feel a little nausea , fatigue and headache I wake up two to three time at night and my eyes are tire , this morning a felt a little dizzy but it pass I can seem to lose wait and I am in tyro med, Synthroid . I know to get to my dr however will be two or three months before I can get in to see her.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013