Burning sensation in leg and while passing stool, pain while sitting. Treatment?

i have burning sensesation in my leg after i take food, at least 2-3 times in a day for more than one hour. Also, when I pass stool, again there is burning in anus. While sitting in office, i feel a warm air around my anus and littel pain while sitting on chair. this has been for the last 4-4 months, i visited 2-3 doctors but could not get the right treatment. Please suggest
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013

the symptoms you have appear to be due to deficient blood circulation. A good exercise would treat the problem over a period of few months.

Need not worry, the symptoms do not sound serious.