Burning sensation in heart, metallic taste in mouth. Is it heartburn?

I have a metallic taste in my mouth and have had a buringn sensation like hertburn. I have taken antacids over an hour ago and it is still persisting. It got to the point where I almost felt like I was giong to pass out. I am extremely tired too. Is that normal for heartburn to do this? I do not get it very often. I think once a few months ago after eating something greay and then when I was pregnant 8 years ago. I just don t remeber this as being part of the equation.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012