Burning sensation in chest, chest pains, difficulty in breathing, shakiness, weakness, blurred vision. Cause?

hello my name is Che Johnson i m very frustrated My symptoms in the past month, It started with a burning sensation in my chest , then chest pains, then it felt like i was having a hard time breathing , and as of now I get really shaking and feel weeker then norrmal, my vision seems to be blurred now but i m not sure cause i don t always take my contacts out I ve seen my doc many times now, shes gave me a chest xray , blood work, ekgs, and check ups
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013