Burning sensation in arms, menopausal symptoms. Due to menopause or something else?

I ve had what seems to be a burning sensation in both of my arms. Could the be part of menapause or something else. I am having some pre menapause symptoms. The burning happened about 4 months ago too.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
May 2013
Yes, some women during perimenopausal period can have burning sensation in arms, soles etc.
This will subside soon, once the hormonal levels become study.
One more possibility is vitamin deficiency, that can also present with burning sensation in arms etc.
So once consult gynecologist, get examined.
If there are other signs of vitamin deficiency also, possibly taking the vitamin injections or tablets can give some relief.
If the cause is suspected as perimenopausal, go for hormonal profile once with your doctor's advice.
Then according to that you can go for hormone replacement therapy, which can decrease your symptoms.