Burning sensation at the base of neck radiating to shoulder. C-spine MRI showed disc with broad base disc ridge and neural forminal narrowing. Opinion?

Hello, I m just curious where to go from here - I ve been having a severe burning sensation at the base of my neck radiating to back of shoulder - I had a bicep transfer at Hospital for Special Surgery and the shoulder is wonderful now - the pain in the neck won t go away, this week I had a Cspine MRI and among othe things it showed c5-6 flattening of the anterior thecal sac and anterior surface of cord c-6-7 flattens the anterior thecal sac and deforms the anterior surface of the cord every dics has broad base disc ridge and moderate to severe left and right neural forminal narrowing. waiting for doctors to decide - but for an opinion - where and what do I do?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012