Burning sensation after urinating and urge of frequent urination. UTI?

Hi Dr.! Thanks for your precious time. Please here is my problem, I do not feel any pain or constraint during my urination, nor during ejaculation; my only problem is when I finish to discharge urine and go back to sleep I start feeling a sensation of going back again to urine and also fell a sensation of burning in bladder and some tickle inside my bladder. This as been happen about three days ago. I suppose it to be an UTI problems, some kind of infection in bladder. Do I've to go to pharmacy? If yes what kind of tablets or medicine should I ask the pharmacist?
Thanks for your kindest reply.
Tony [ YYYY@YYYY ]
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013