Burning sensation after having sex. Got blood over penis. Any STD?

Well I am a 18 year old male. I just had sex with my girlfriend, neither of us are virgins and we do have sec on a regular basis, I do always have troubles getting in and it always hurts trying to get it in. Just this time I was having severe trouble getting it in and it hurt more then ever. When I finally got it in we did our business we finished and I had a weird burning sensation. So I went to the bathroom and noticed blood in my pee. She is not on her period and does not have any STD s what could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012