Burning scalp after brazilian keratin treatment. Permanent damage done?

Hello, I have done a brazilian keratin treatment about a week ago. When the this was done, I felt a little burn at the top of my burning a scalp . They told me that there in nothing to worry about. Then after 3 days, I wash my hair and I feel my scalp very strange. Like it is burning a little, like it hurts a little. I have tried to see if it is red, but I don t see anything red between my hair. I am very afraid. Is there a chance that I have made permanent damage to my head, skin or hair ? Could I develop cancer ? What do I do now ? Will it go away, or do I need to go to the doctor asap ? Thank you very much !
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012