Burning pain in right chest behind shoulder blade, have loss of appetite and cramps. Had MRI and scans tested negative. Suggestion?

I am a 38yr old female. For almost a year, I have experienced burning pain in right chest behind shoulder blade. It feels like a ball inside chest. Also feel quivering in chest that is almost like a shock. Recently, have loss of appetite , stomach cramping and sever pain under right rib. Food feels like it sits at top of stomach just under ribs. Fatigue easily. Had MRI, Holter Monitor , ultrasound for gallstones,HIDA scan, pulmonary function test , and bloodworm to check liver, pancreas and infection. Negative on all. What should I check next?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013