Burning on urination, swollen dry vaginal lips, bleeding, itchiness at night. Treatment?

Hi, last week i noticed that when i wee it burns the inside of my vagina . Since then the lips of my vagina have swollen and are red raw. They are also becoming very dry and have been bleeding from where they are so tender and dry. Im not sexually active so i know its definetely not an STI . Its also very itchy and is stopping me from sleeping at night where it hurts. What could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
thank you for asking HCM. I have gone through your query. Your problem is most likely bartholinitis and associated with yeast infection. A urine routine analysis also should be done to rule out urinary tract infection. For such cases i treat with antibiotics like clindamycin and clotrimazole in form of vaginal suppository or oral tablets. If abscess is present then i advise incision and drainage. I also recommend to use intimate wash regularly to normalize vaginal bacterial flora and PH and there by prevent getting further infections. Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further queries.