Burning in the sides and soles of feet, skin peeling even after lavish use of moisturizer. What could be causing this?

i get a burning sensation in the side and the soles of my feet and really bad skin peeling as well no matter how much moisturiser I use - what may be causing this? I have also had my fingertips blister and peel very deeply but without any actual pain or feeling for many years now - can this be related? I have tried everything the doctors throw at me and nothing clears it. it comes and goes but never cures.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012