Burning in feet on sitting that relieves on standing, cannot hold neck up or down for long, had neck surgery

Why do my feet burn while sitting down? If I walk around, it is not as bad. I cannot sit for very long to read the newspaper either because I have a problem (maybe a pinched nerve) in my neck that I cannot look down or look up very long. Looking up is worse than looking down most of the time. I have had 2 MRI s of my back, an MRI of my head, an MRI of my neck, surgery on my neck for bad disks in my neck with a plate and 4 screws about 4 years ago. Can you help??? I am not getting any help where I live.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012