Burning in both the eyes, Should I worry ?

My eyes are burning whenever I wake up in the morning and often I get water from eyes. I find difficult to open in the morning. This is been happening for last one week. Should i worry??
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

yes it is to worry. the burning and stickiness of the eyes may be the sign of an infection or allergic reaction. as it is the matter of eyes its beter to get it tested with an optholomogist.

Hi,.. the symptoms may be related to your occupation or because of refractory error.

Since the symptoms have been fairly recent in onset, it is advisable to see a doctor

It could be a concerning problem if let alone.