Burned fingers, locking and popping, pain. Surgery for trigger finger done. Treatment for burns?

I burned my right middle and ring finger and it began to lock and pop, very painful. I received injections from July til December, they worked for a minute and pain got stronger, so had surgery which was for Trigger Finger is what I was told. Now I am 10 days into recover and my hand is bruised bad look s like blood vessel has broken and my hand is still discolored. I am on Blood Thinner for a Heart Vavle Replacement (Metal), and it is taken more to get my level back and the colors are green purple
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013