Burned face after using hot wax, persistent brown marks which do not seem to peel. Are these marks permanent?

Hi, I used hot wax on my face and couple of spots on my face was burnt. I got a rough brown scar which peeled of leaving red skin. This was a week ago and now the burning is completely healed and there is no pain. However there are brown marks on skin which don t seem to peel off. I m using olive oil on the scars. Are these marks permanent? If not, how long would it take to get rid of the scars? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
wax can react sometime
olive can be used for scar
kkep dry no oily nd greesy foods
apply clidac a gel bd
calamine in day
do for 3 week
may take 3 - 6 week