Applied salicylic acid on pimples. Burned face, brown marks, crusting. How to heal burns?

Hi, I recently bought this 20% salicylic acid peel about 4 weeks ago and applied it as a spot treatment to my face. The company i purchased the peel from is call Perfect Image, and according to their FAQ s on the website, salicylic acid or bha could be applied over night as a spot treatment to aid in removing pimples faster. I gave this a try, squeezed like 3 pimples on my face to remove the pus , and applied the bha so that it could penetrate the pimple. It eventually burned my face, left brown marks the next day, started to crust. I peeled of the crust but left light marks that look like small burn spots on my face where I applied the bha. I ve used aloe vera in hopes of having these marks heal and fade, but I don t know what else to do. I was thinking of using olay that has niacinimide because it is suppose to help with discoloration. The marks look awful, can anyone please advice me on what i can do to improve the appearance and have them heal? are the marks permanent?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012