Bumps, pimples with solid puss. What could it be?

Hi, I am a freshmen in high school and i have some concerns. For about a year maybe even two i have had some discharge and its normal nothing cottage cheese looking but i am very worried. I am not sexually active!! Recently i have found some bumps around my area and a pimple with solid puss looking stuff. Please I am really scared.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have multiple sebaceous cysts over penis and scrotum.

The scrotal and penile skin is rich in sebaceous glands and hence prone to get more sebaceous cyst due to accumulation of sebum beneath the skin.

Normally they fade away without treatment however they need to be treated if increase in size or get infected.

Please consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical evaluation and further treatment.

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.

If needed some of them which are bigger may need to get excised in Toto (Completely along with the sac)