Bumps on vagina, burning on urination, unprotected sex, nuva ring removed. Treatment?

Hi, i had safe sex with my boyfriend, but he took my nuva ring out...we didnt put it back in. Also the condom got stuck and he had to take it out. since i took the birth control out i started my period a week earlier. After my 4 day period it started stinging when i pee. Also, it might be because i shaved, but theres 2 bumps on each side f my vagina. They dont hurt or burn . Should i be worried? Me and my boyfriend are both std free. Could something had formed?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer