Bumps on tongue. Is it normal to have one side of tongue larger than other?

hi there, im interested in knowing about the foliate papillae. brushing my teeth the other morning i happened to notice this on both sides of my tongue . i got worried right away seeing bump like on both sides on tongue in the far back so i did some reseach and came to understanding its the foliate papillae, my question is this, would it be normal that one side is more larger then the other. its not red, white or seem swollen. it do not hurt of any sort, its just worry some???
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012