Bumps on labia minora, redness, tenderness. No pain or itching. Should I be concerned?

Hello Doctor, I am 26yrs old married girl. I have small bumps {pea sized } inside and outside of the labia minora . It is red colored with small white horn , no pain or itching , but tender. I got something similar small bump before, and it will remain painless and tender for 3 to5 days and goes away. I have noticed clearly it will come 1 or 2 weeks prior or during my period. Previously I got only one bump in a month but this month I noticed it as 3 really I am little tensed. . Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012