Bumps on inner thighs, spreading further, increased itchiness, get bruises on scratching and water filled spots. Remedy?

3 months ago I started to get these bumps on my inner thighs, i didn t pay attention to them but then I started to get more. I didn t notice that I would scratch myself there but the longer I had it the more itchy the area got. The longer time past the more it spread and I started to become insanely itchy on my arms, back, legs, stomach , and even my breast . I started noticing little red dots on my arms from where I scratched, big bruise like spots on my legs and on my hands I have these callous like spots and some are filled with (what it looks like) water. I have no idea what to do and the itching gets worse at night.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012