Bumps on hands,turn red and bleed,spread to penis,testicles and feet.

I have tiny skin colored bumps on the top of my hands , they do not itch and no pain associated with them. if squeezed they bleed a bit and turn red for almost 2 days and then go ack like they were. (You can only see them in angle and with light on) I had them first on my right hand about a year ago and the dermatologist said that this is lichen spinulosus. now it is spread all over my hands, penis, testicles and feet. is there a treatment for this?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Hi yes according to description mentioned it can be lichen spinulosis it is nutritional disorder presents as grouped papules over the forearms.scrotum penis .and elbows can be cured by vitamin a supplementation and use of dexorange syrup twice daily and application of momate s ointment can cure the condition.