Bumps on clitoris, rashes around mons pubis, cold sores, tingling. Is it herpes?

hello doctor. So, about a week ago i realized that i have a little tiny bump right on my clitoris and a another little bump right beside it on my lip. For this week I have been giving myself a regular check up everyday. Well, now i have a rash around my mons pubis . I don t really know if that part is from having contact all the time or what. I have been pulling it up a lot to look so it might be that? I get cold sores . and i was very sexually active with one man for a year and we were both clean and had regular check ups.when i had a cold sore, he went down on me. I do know that iy is possible to transfer your own herpes to your genitals. The other symptoms i have are itchiness (very usual), and tingling . But other than that I have had no other symptoms and the tiny bump has not bursted or anything. It doesn t hurt but it s just bothering me a lot to think that I might have given myself herpes.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013