Bumps, lesions behind neck, back, upper shoulders, bleeding on scratching, hard yellow scabs. Treatment?

I have had a returning issue for almost 2 years now. I get paired boil-like bumps/lesions on hte back of my neck . These are usually paired (as in 2 boils - Each in the same general spot on their respective side of the neck). They can be painful, but not terribly. They crack and bleed if hit or scratched (by a comb, its not just my nails ). Sometimes they get a hard yellowish scab on the top. The main ones seem to be where those bigger sweat glands are on the back of the neck, but I also get smaller ones along the same line (paired) if you trace your fingers upwards tracing the natural contours of the neck muscles. Sometimes they are just single ones in the dead center of my neck. I don t really get any under my arms or anywhere else. The main ones don t really heal up completely. They never really get any puss in them, just a funky scab of sorts. I get some boil/ pimples on my back and upper shoulders that never really get pus in them either, and just don t really heal up normally either - They take forever to heal! This is rediculious!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012