Bumps in vagina, regular masturbation habit, sensation of a knot inside. What could it be?

I have about 4 hard bumps on my vagina wall. I'm 17 and I have never had sex, but I Masterbate a lot and my ex boyfriend used a toy on me once. He said it was new but he could of lied. They are hard and very painful I cannot squeeze them, it feels like a knot inside of it. It is under the skin. No head. And was skin colored but now they are a little white. I'm terrified. And I don't want to ask my mom because we arnt good with talking about these things. What could it be.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013