Bumped the right temporal area of head, pain and numbness in the underside of forearm till wrist. Reason ?

Hello Dr. Mintz, I just bumped my head (right Temporal area; a few inches above my ear) on a bathroom hanger bar (made of hollow metal). After a few minutes, I experience pain and numbness in the underside of my forearm and continues to extend to my wrist . It s getting more painful, too. What happened? I m curious. And how do you treat this? (I m going to apply first aid to this injury but your reply would be helpful for future incidents.) Thank you. - AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013