Bump underneath skin close to hair of vagina, painful, pus oozing out, tender. Any ideas?

Hello, I'm 19 years old a couple of days a i felt a bump underneath my skin close to my pubic hair of my vagina. Its tender to touch as well a slight pain. Today I took a hot shower with made the lump rise up. Since then its been very tender and painful. Its didn't have a head on. But just right I used the restroom and i saw a little pus coming out of if and i squeezed it. Pus and blood came out. And now it more tender. Please Help!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I think you should see a Gynecologist to help solve your problem. It sounds to be some form of infection. Your doctor will examine you & may take a swab test from pus to confirm the nature of infection. The doctor may give you some antibiotics if the lesion is small or may suggest you drainage of this lump if it is too big.
Hope this is a helpful answer for you.
Best wishes.