Bump on the tip of the penis after circumcision. Could it be an ingrown hair or a growth?

Hello, so right below my tip where the skin is on a circumsized penis , there appears to be a small indent. But when I stretch out my penis it becomes clear as a really small, soft, flat little piece of skin like material that is clearly apart from the the normal skin. I just noticed it about a month ago but noticed it again the other day and I am starting to really worry. It is barely visible to the naked eye and I showed my best friend and he said it was nothing and he could barely see it but I want to be a hundred percent sure. It is one bump-like thing that is probably smaller than a millimeter. and it can t be an ingrown hair because no hair grows up there. Please helpppp im freaking out.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012