Bump on the head with black out after an injury to head. Need to be worried?

I bent down at work to pick something up and when I stood up I hit my head (top near back) on an open cabinet door's corner. I shut my eyes due to pain afterwards and when I opened them everything seemed to fade in from blacl (if that makes any sense). The pain eventually stopped unless I touched it, and 10 hours later there still is no pain unless I touch it but I noticed there is an indent on my head now and the pain from touching it is sharp
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013