Bump on right eyelid, tried many antibiotics, wipes still no help. How to get rid of it ?

What is this thing on my eyelid and how can i get rid of it? ok, so there is this bump like thing on my right eyelid. it has been there for a number of years, more like 4 or 5 years. when it first appeared my mother took me to the eye doctor and he said it was a simple stye. he game me an antibiotic and eyelid wipes and said it should go away with in 5 to 7 days. a month went by and i used all the wipes and the antibiotic. when we went back to the doctor he said the only thing he knew to do was to have surgery, but my mother didnt agree to that and we continued the eyelid wipes. it still hasnt gone away and i dont exactly know what to do anymore. i doesnt effect my vision , i dont think but it is very unattractive and it bothers me when people ask about it which lowers my confidence. if there is anyone who knows what it is or how to get rid of it please tell me. u can comment here or email me at... YYYY@YYYY if there is anyone who would like to view a picture i could email it to u.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012