Bump on posterior clavicle, looks like a healing fracture, bone sticking out abnormally. Is this normal?

Hi my son is 7 years old. He felt in the park plaing with his frend weeks ago .Two days ago I noticed a bump on his posterior right clavicle .we went for an x ray .The doctor said it looks like a healing fracture .When I asked him did it heal the right way .He said yes ,but how come the bone is sticking out abnormaly,he said it will go away while he is groving in to a musle.I did not find this situation normal.Also he only complain on hiis shoulder for a day or two.OItherwise it did not hurt . Is this normal ?Can it be any other issue?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012