Bump on nasal bridge after injury, bone like growth, pain in nose. Ways to remove it ?

Bump on nasal bridge after injury. A few weeks ago I landed on my nose (on hard concrete), soon after I experienced a bone like growth and pain on my nose. I assumed this was just bruising however, it has been a few weeks and I am still experiencing pain and my bump on my nasal bridge is still there. I have seen two doctors and they both prescribed pain killers to help with the inflation, thinking it was a cartilage problem, this has made no affect. I m thinking it could be calcuim deposit, is there a way to remove this because it is causing my great pain and i find it is pleasing aesthetically unattractive
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013