Bump near perineum after C-section. Hard, no pain. What could this be?

I gave birth two weeks ago. I was induced for low fluid levels at 37 weeks and was in labor for 47 hours and ended up getting a C-section. Three days after coming home from the hospital, a walnut size bump appeared near my perineum. It does not hurt and it is more on the hard side. It is basically to the right of my vaginal opening but a little further back so its between my vaginal opening and my anus. What could this possibly be? I would like to try home remedies before heading back to the hospital.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013