Bump lining a part of lower lip, not visible, itching, wet on touching. Herpes?

I have a bump lining a part of my lower lip . It isn t very visible unless you look closely, and this morning it was itching, but not very much. If I touch it, I can feel something wet, supposedly pus . I don t think it is herpes , I have not been sexually active, or have ever been. I want to be reassured it is not herpes though, because a guy unexpectedly kissed me a week or two ago, but to what I know of he does not have herpes. The bump thing is not swelling .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013