Bump inside vagina with white stuff towards bottom area causing severe discomfort, not sexually active. Remedy?

There is a strange bump just on the inside of my vagina , very close to the surface, it s towards the bottom (bum) area. I ve just had a look at it and its got white stuff on it that doesn t wipe away when I touch it, it s very uncomfortable. I am only 15 years old and I ve never had sexual contact, I don t really want to tell anyone. I was just wondering if you ve got any advice of how to get rid of it?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
It might be that you are suffering from vaginal thrush(fungal infection), it can be confirmed by a simple swab of discharge sent to the lab for culture. it is a common condition in females, usually in their 30s or 40s but it can happen in younger females. it could be caused by wearing tight underwear (poor ventilation can provide grounds for fungal infection). it is not very likely to be caused by sexual intercourse. It is nothing serious, You can talk about it with your mother or sister, they might have had it and they cud reassure you that u need not to be worried.
To treat it one tablet of fluconazole (antifungal) is sufficient. you can get it by any tradename in your nearby pharmacy
In order to prevent it from coming you should wash ur vagina with water and try wearing loose underwear