Bump in pubic area, red ring surrounding it, pain on pressing. Tried tea tree oil. Treatment options?

Yes I have a bump in my genital pubic area with a red ring around it it s not very big but it gets aggravating sometimes bc it itches. I looked it up on the Internet and saw it could be a fungus and started putting tea trea oil and u eucaliptus oil on it and the ring started fading and the bump went down. The bump never came through it was like its up underneath my skin, and now there are two bumps in that same area inside the small circle. There is no blistering but it does hurt a little when u press on it. ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013