Bulky uterus, heterogeneous echotexture, allergic to dust and pollution, cholesterol stable

my uterus is bulky with heterogeneous echotexture, please guide (age 35 years), i had high cholestrol and sinus and is under medication . I have also undergone my FESS surgery 2 years back. .I was taking Montek LC for almost 8-9 months. Now i have stopped as i had heavy bleeding for 3 months. I have a 5 year old child (cesarian pregnancy) Now my Cholestrol level has come under the range. I take tablet Novastat 10 mg daily and one xyzal every night as i am allergytic to dust and pollution.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012