Bulky ovary. Pain before start of periods. Do not want overectomy. Suggest medication

R/Mam,I am sanjeev kumar sinha from Ranchi Jharkhand(India) want to ask you that My wife having problem with her ovary that is bulky.and during her Menstrual cycle she feels so pain in starting two days,Dr asks for overectomy,but we dont want to do that,because she has gone two times for surgicals first is for child birth and another is for gallbladderectomy. Therefore mam please suggest me the drug as panacea for this treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
The pain in the ovaries can be due to endoetriosis or ovarian cyst. You need to have an ultrasound scan to find the cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL