Bulging veins on forehead, temples. Flares up when smiled. Solution?

I just looked in the mirror when I was smiling and new bulging veins have appeared. There is one in the center that is especially prominent. Then the ones in my temples have become more noticable. It is awful it starts inbetween my eyes and then spreads out over my forehead . It literally has gotten worse over night... today it s worse than ever and has spread to a bulge between my eyes. It only flares up when I smile. I am so upset, it makes me not want to smile anymore. What is causing this and how do I get rid of it? I am only a 30 years old woman and my smile is really one of the only thing I have looks wise.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013