Bulging disk in back. On methadone. Took suboxone given by a family member. Show up in tests?

I have been going to a pain managment for bugling disk in my back the dr has me on methadone 10 mgs. and oxys 10 mg. But at my supper bowl party someone took some of my med. I was having alot of anixty so a family member takes suboxon and gave me a two mg peice and i went to the dr the next day he pooped a drug test on my. But he has me on oxy a pain med and methadone a blocker. What will the test show up as? Thank you any in put will help greatlee.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013