Bulge disc after injury, suffered convulsion, headaches, ear pain, nausea. Are they just migraine attacks?

i'm a 19 year old female, that suffer a conclusion 2 years from a softball injury and have a budge disc from c3 to c7, i have delveloped severe diiziness along with headaches an right ear pain and nausea with unbalance.i have seen a my long time ENT doctor that dx me with meinere's diease and referred me to a ear doctor that just dx me with migraines, i been told that int he begining of my injury and then was treated but when that failed my mom took me to another neuro physician
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013