Bug bite turned into itchy pimple with intense pain on pressing. How can I get rid of it?

I have what seemed to be a bug bite at the time, now turned crusty looking boil/ pimple . It still itches, and it hurts a lot when I put pressure on it. And considering I do MMA I grapple a lot starting from the knees. It gets red and inflamed and hurts like anything I ve ever had before. Help! How do I get rid of it, and what is it?!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
It seems that the area of the bite has become infected. You need a proper cleaning of the area and dressing done under medical care. Oral antibiotics and anti inflammatory medicines are also needed for relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal