Bubbly urine, dry throat, stomach discomfort, vomiting. Drinking lots of fluids. Guidance?

Bubbly urine and bubbly, white saliva , saliva felt very dry when swallowed and dry throat even after drinking lots of fluid, feces and urine feels hot, felt stomach uncomfortable after eating, abdominal uncomfort and may vomit, snored a lot, vomited a lot, saliva is more present and wet after eating such that i need to spit. Only a little movement like jogging cause vomiting , drinking too much fluid cause vomiting. Additional Information: I am around 6 1 and weigh around 145 lbs, i am 15 years old, like sports, this happens since last September, been ongoing for 8 months. Just got medication 2 months ago and nothing worked, got a lot of medicines, antibiotics and vitamins but it hasn t got any better. I like basketball, just started 2 years ago, and got this uncomfortness during a basketball game.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013