Bruished nails hurts. I felt sharp shooting pain on both feet

I was wearing small shoes cuz I had soccer tryouts. so I was playing I could run and everything but once I hit the ball I felt sharp shooting pain on both feet. and I kept playing so when I got home took my socks off and notice both nails were bluish/blackish and one foot was bleeding . but my nails were kind of long aswell. so the next day the 1 that was bleeding the bruising was gone and hurts but not much the other 1 is just gotten kind of darker and it reallyy hurts. I have tryed taking advil and I was going to do the needle thing but i was scared it hurts cuz I cant put pressure on the nail. so would this be a good idea to soak my nail in hot water and then cut the unbruished top ? witch is really long. please help I can rarly walk and I rather not do the needle thing.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hey even I faced the same problem while I was hit by a leather ball on playing a shot. But it did not complicate. Though I had pain and that discoloration for almost weeks. Hope you alse recover. And the time it happened I was in my childhood. There should not be a much of problme in your age I guess.